16 Motivational Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goals In 2018
Having goals is an essential component to a workout plan if you are seriously committed to fitness. Whether you want to lose some weight, gain some muscle mass, or improve your endurance, having a clear vision for what you want to accomplish is essential.
With 2017 coming to a wrap, it’s that time of the year where we start to reflect on the last twelve months to see what we have accomplished and what we need to focus on next year. With our endless to-do list and the madness that is social media and the Internet, life has sped up at such an astounding rate that it can be challenging to stop for a moment to contemplate what has transpired.
So when you set aside some time to spend with your friends and family during the holiday’s and New Years festivities, make sure you also break out the pen and paper, look at your goals, and then determine what two or three key actions you need to take or improve upon to take your game to the next level in 2018.
Maybe it’s time you finally shelled out some cash and got a personal trainer? Maybe you need to change up your routine or intensity? Or maybe it’s time to modify your diet? Whatever changes need to be made, don’t get stuck and comfortable with familiarity.
All too often when people get into the gym they find their comfort zone and then stay there. Sure, you got some gains are saw some improvements, don’t ever settle. Humans are creatures of habit and it’s in our nature to do what is easy and comfortable. Use this time to dig deep and take an honest look at yourself about what changes need to be made so that you can kick it up a notch.
With that said, here are some motivational quotes and phrases that will help inspire you to push yourself to the next level. Find a quiet place where you can properly digest these quotes so you can get the most from them.
- Excuses are another way of saying, “I have no power or control over my life.” – Unknown
- Strength isn’t about how much you can handle before you break. It’s about how much you can endure after you’ve been broken.
- The only person who is truly holding you back is you. No more excuses. It’s time to change. Time to live life at a new level and rise higher. – Unknown
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. – Unknown
- Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation. – Unknown
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you and pain that changes you. – Unknown
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life… every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. Keep going, remember why you started. – Unknown
- Pain is weakness leaving the body. – Unknown
- When you fear your struggles, your struggles consume you. When you face your struggles, you overcome them. – Unknown
- You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days you feel good. – Jerry West
- Remember this: your body is your slave; it works for you. – Jack LaLanne
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment. – Justin Langer
- The difference between someone who is in shape, and someone who is not in shape, is the individual who is in shape works out even when they do not want to. – Unknown
- One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life. – Unknown