A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article about increasing your growth hormone. Well I tried this for myself and all I can say is that you MUST try it. My bench went up by 15 lbs and reps increased. I love when stuff happens like this because at 45 years old gains are far and few in between if any. I highly recommend you try this and you might see some gains.
Here is what I did.
- I only eat dinner. Fasting increases growth hormone.
- When I eat dinner it’s mega high in protein. Probably like 150 grams.
- I workout around 6 pm when I get home from work. Still, nothing to eat from that day. Last time I ate was dinner.
- Workout. Working out increases growth hormone. ….especially on an empty stomach.
- I come home and I have a massive post workout drink with the following.
Now I dont have the same shake everyday, but this is typically what I’ll have.
Then I’ll eat dinner which is your basic good dinner. For example Salmon and brussel sprouts.
You can buy the Alpha GPC and L-Dope from Proteinfactory.com. I put them in a stack and discounted it.
Try this out for a month or two and let me now how you make out. Good Luck
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.