Reminder to eat your blueberries and, better yet, stack with Blue Generator. I try to get at least one serving per day.
Without a doubt, blueberries are one of my favorite bodybuilding foods. That is why I came out with Blue Generator, a highly concentrated version of blueberries.
Here is a recipe if you need one.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 1 serving Blue Generator
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tsp agave syrup
- 1⁄4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- In a blender, purée 1 cup blueberries, Blue Generator, almond milk, avocado, bananas, ice cubes, cocoa powder, almond butter and agave syrup until smooth. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with remaining blueberries, dark chocolate, almonds and chia seeds.
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.