Here is a high protein bread recipe. When it comes to finding healthy bread it is really hard. When I search for bread in the grocery store or bakery, the are all loaded with soy, chemicals, fructose, artificial ingredients, and other garbage I do not want in my bread. The food companies need to make cheap bread to keep expanding their profits. Therefore I have created a high protein bread recipe that is easy to make and is much better quality than any bread that you can buy in the store.
2 cups warm water
2 Tbs.Truvia Natural Sweetener 900g (300-Count Packages)[/easyazon_link]
1 Tbs. dry active yeast
1 tsp. salt
5 cups unbleached bread flour
1 cup phytosterol free protein
3 Tbs. butter, softened
1. In a bowl, mix together the warm water and truvia. Mix until dissolved. Add yeast, mix again until dissolved. Let sit for 10 min.
2. In a stand mixer add flour, salt & protein powder. Mix well.
3. Pour in water, sugar and yeast.
4. Mix on medium speed for 5 min.
5. If mixture sticks to the sides add a little flour, if the mixture is a little dry add a little water. Bread dough should not stick to the sides of the bowl.
6. Spray large bowl with non stick cooking. Put bread dough in bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit & rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
7. Take bread dough out of bowl, put on clean floured surface. Kneed the dough for 2 min.
8. Spray bread pan with non stick cooking spray.
9. Put bread dough in bread pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
10. Let rise for 30 min. or until bread has doubled in size.
11. Cook bread in pre heated 350 degree oven for 35 min.
12. Let bread cool before slicing.
I love this high protein bread recipe. It contains a minimum of ingredients and is very healthy for you. I prefer this high protein bread recipe over others.
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.