3 cups Protein Factory Native Whey Isolate-Vanilla
2 cups 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter
¾ Unsweetened Almond Milk
¾ cup PB2 Powder
3 Tablespoons Vanilla
- In large bowl add protein powder, peanut butter, almond milk, PB2, almond milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In medium size microwave safe bowl pour in chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until chips are melted.
- Spray silicone cupcake cups with coconut oil non-stick spray.
- Spoon a very thin layer of melted chocolate chips into cupcake cups.
- Put in freezer for 5 min.
- Spoon thin layer of peanut butter protein mixture on top of hardened chocolate in cupcake cup.
- Press peanut butter protein mixture down with fork till it’s even in cup.
- Spoon melted chocolate on top of peanut butter protein mixture until the peanut butter protein mixture is covered evenly.
- Place in freezer till firm.
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.